Enhancing Our Solutions, Expanding Your Choices
We make our great retail solutions even better by partnering with other vendors. MICROS created a partner eco-system of leading companies whose products and services complement our retail business, ecommerce, and direct commerce software solutions.
Playing well with others
MICROS products play well with others —many others. This expands the choices available to you while streamlining the task of integrating or interfacing diverse vendor products with your MICROS solution. Our partner network encompasses six different categories of relationships:
- Strategic Partners include comprehensive firms whose vast technology expertise and global resources help enhance MICROS offerings. They provide invaluable support in many aspects of the business, including technology infrastructure, product development, marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Consulting Partners act as trusted advisors to our mutual customers, helping them develop and implement cross-channel solutions. Consultants’ in-depth knowledge of a customer’s goals, infrastructure, and business processes helps ensure our own solutions fully align with the customer’s current and future needs.
- Payment Partners include banks, third-party payment processors, and alternative payment brands to facilitate consumer options for transactions. To ensure our customers have a wide choice of payment services that integrate or interface seamlessly with MICROS solutions, we work closely with these partners to understand their platform, integration, and testing requirements.
- Hardware and Peripherals Partners market a wide range of devices, which MICROS software is designed to work with. These include servers, POS hardware, printers, signature-capture devices, scanners, and handheld POS devices. Exchanging technical assistance with these firms helps ensure our products interface smoothly with theirs. Additionally, selected vendor products have been validated to work with MICROS software.
- Complementary Solutions include software, services, and solutions that may be important to our customers because they “round out” a complete cross-channel retail environment and are best provided by specialty firms to deliver.
- Industry Associations provide an important window into the most pressing issues and challenges confronting retailers across the industry and within specific retail segments. By defining industry standards and best practices, associations also provide guidance on emerging trends or regulations that are extremely useful in our work developing and supporting solutions.