POS Hardware Depot
Keeping Your Store Systems Up and Humming
Your POS systems and peripherals represent the crucial “last mile” of your store information systems, enabling data and transactions to flow smoothly between your customer-facing applications and your back-office systems. When point-of-sale hardware goes down for any length of time, it can quickly translate into lost revenue, slower service, and unhappy customers.
Let MICROS manage repairs for all your stores
Whether you have dozens or hundreds of store locations, MICROS can manage hardware repairs efficiently. In turn, by leveraging our logistics capabilities and expertise, you can maximize hardware uptime across all your stores, ensure optimal use of your spares inventory, and offload a potentially time-consuming task from your busy staff.
Your equipment, our facilities and peopleWith this service, you allocate inventory that is warehoused at our centrally located depot facility. When there is a problem with POS hardware, the store contacts MICROS directly and one of our hardware experts assists with diagnosis. If the problem can’t be resolved by phone, the Depot immediately ships replacement equipment, and the malfunctioning unit is returned to the depot for repair. Features include:
- Telephone Help Desk support
- Same-day shipping of replacement equipment
- Hardware repair service; repaired equipment is returned to your available inventory
- Disposal of obsolete or irreparably damaged hardware, as required
- A user-friendly project tracking system for submitting service requests and accessing detailed reports on repair activity and inventory status