Java POS Unifies Store Management and Enables Omni-Channel Sales
MICROS-Retail Xstore Java POS is a flexible, fast, and powerful point-of-sale software solution. With Xstore, your associates process transactions quickly, respond to inquiries efficiently, extend personalized offers based on customer history, and provide the personal touches with in-store clienteling that are certain to strengthen customer loyalty. Store associates can even step away from the register, using a mobile POS to answer questions and transact sales.
Intuitive and easy to learn, Xstore delivers a high level of automation and boosts productivity on the sales floor and the back office. With real-time connectivity, you can link each store’s data to corporate systems, drawing and sharing information across channels.
You can offer business-building services such as layaway, refurbish/repair, gift registry, and more, all managed from the point-of-sale. The intuitive user interface streamlines routine processes, removes conventional keystrokes, provides touchscreen gestures including an on-screen keyboard, and enables advanced back office functions. Download the Xstore Data Sheet
Hardware Options Abound
MICROS-Retail resells hardware from all the major manufacturers. As you consider new software solutions, ask about POS hardware systems and peripherals as well. Many attractive hardware purchasing options are available.
- Mobile POS, inventory, and shipping/receiving functions
- PA-DSS validated
- Intuitive, time-saving touch screen gestures
- Configurable, on-screen keyboard
- Omni-channel capabilities providing chain-wide inventory opportunities
- Manage services like gift registry and layaway
- Choice of operating systems and databases
- Configurable, extensible, and scalable
- Standards-based architecture
- Hardened with built in redundancy and fail-over protections
- Intuitive design and dashboard interface
- Internationalization and localization
- Supports biometric login protections
- Speed point-of-sale transactions and authorizations while streamlining paperwork and training
- Provide customer services
- Process transactions quickly at the register
- Control costs—handle returns correctly, reduce shrink, and save payroll
- Access data in real-time locally or chainwide
- Modify and scale processes easily
- Protect customer data and reduce opportunities for fraud
- Provide customers with multiple channels to obtain merchandise
- Enhance the customer experience with clienteling capabilities
To learn more, complete this Xstore contact form and the appropriate person will reply.